THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT FAST! GRAB YOUR SPOT NOW!
NCS Songwriters Intensive: September 27th - 29th
EMPOWER YOUR SONGWRITING DREAMS!
EMPOWER YOUR SONGWRITING DREAMS with three days of powerful hands-on song coaching, networking, and inspiration from leading music industry coaches and influencers.
IF YOU ARE…
√ A Worship Leader wanting to write more effectively for your congregation and to have your songs sung worldwide
√ A singer-songwriter trying to write songs that will connect instantly with your audience and build a raving fan base
√ An aspiring Contemporary Christian Music artist ready to write songs that can compete with current radio artists
√ A passionate and called songwriter ready to be heard by “the right people in Nashville”
√ Any songwriter working to make your songs compelling, emotional, memorable, and more powerful to connect with listeners like never before…
What will you get for coming?
- A chance to be HEARD for the songwriter you are!
- The highest quality instruction available on Christian songwriting.
- Fresh motivation and inspiration to encourage you in fulfilling your calling.
- Access to and interaction with successful songwriters, popular artists, and industry personnel—rub shoulders with some of the best in the business to learn how they’ve succeeded and how you can, too.
- SPECIAL GUEST instructors with many years of success in songwriting and publishing.
- Resources and valuable songwriting tools to take home and experience immediate growth and benefits in your songwriting.
- Valuable sessions on lyric writing, crafting great melodies, home demo production, developing a platform as an artist, music production, and worship song writing
- Special SURPRISE drop-by guests from the Nashville area you won’t want to miss…
Thousands have already benefited from our groups, ebooks, articles, mentoring boot camps, and powerful content. Now YOU get immediate access to the NCS Team and hang out with Christian music industry influencers one on one!
Featured Music Industry Professionals
John Chisum – Veteran songwriter and former VP of Publishing for Star Song Media and Integrity Media and currently Managing Partner for Nashville Christian Songwriters.
EVENT & REGISTRATION INFO
September 27 – 29, 2018
Thursday 1 pm Central – Saturday 1 pm Central – Three days of inspiration, networking, and hands-on coaching featuring John Chisum, the NCS Team and industry influencers to motivate and encourage you!
Thursday Night – Catered Dinner at Centricity Music with Centricuty Music A& R Director, John Mays
Friday Night – NCS Hangout with John Chisum and the NCS Team
SPACE IS LIMITED AND THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT!
Special Early Bird Pricing at only $695!
Claim your seat by September 15th to save $100!
After September 15th registration is $795 so claim your spot today!
FULL 3 Day Event
Learn, Connect, Be Inspired
All for Only
$695 (until September 15th!)
SPECIAL THURSDAY EVENING DINNER AND RECEPTION AT CENTRICITY MUSIC
Our event opens at 1 pm Central at LabeLive (an amazing meeting space), but Thursday evening we’re having a catered dinner hosted at Centricity Music, home of CCM Artists Lauren Daigle, Johnny Diaz, Jason Gray, and many more!
Founder and A&R Director John Mays will bring an excellent teaching on creativity and give you a powerful insider look into how one of the most successful Christian record labels operates!
Child care is not available. Families are important to us, but because this is a training event, children and infants are not permitted in any of the sessions.
When a registration is made for our conference, we begin to prepare a spot for each guest. All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email to [email protected] and submitted no later than 10 days prior to the conference.
No refunds are offered after ten days prior without proof of illness or hardships preventing the attendance of the registrant.
A $50 processing fee (per person) will apply to all cancellations.
Registrations may be transferred to the next scheduled NCS Songwriters Intensive no later than 10 days before a conference starts; transferred registrations are good for one year from the date of the original conference.