Enter your email to receive updates about our Conference
NCS 1st Annual Conference: October 5th – 6th
EMPOWER YOUR SONGWRITING DREAMS
EMPOWER YOUR SONGWRITING DREAMS is Nashville Christian Songwriter’s first annual conference, fulfilling our mission “to empower Christian songwriters worldwide.”
Consisting of two full days packed with popular Christian artists, songwriters, and industry personnel, John Chisum and the NCS Team have assembled some of the most valuable and impacting presentations and breakouts to equip and inspire you like never before to fulfill your songwriting destiny.
Whether you are…
- A Worship leader wanting to write for your congregation or the worldwide church
- A Singer-songwriter trying to write songs that will connect instantly your audience
- An Aspiring Contemporary Christian Music artists wanting to learn to write songs that can compete with current radio artists
- A songwriter working to make your songs compelling, emotional, memorable, and powerful
The EMPOWER YOUR SONGWRITING DREAMS Conference is Perfect for You!
What will you get for coming to the conference?
- The highest quality instruction available on Christian songwriting.
- Deep worship and inspiration to encourage you in fulfilling your calling.
- Access to and interaction with successful songwriters, popular artists, and industry personnel—rub shoulders with some of the best in the business to learn how they’ve succeeded and how you can, too.
- LIVE concerts and showcases with popular and up-and-coming artists.
- Powerful songwriting and industry panels to inform and encourage you.
- Resources and valuable songwriting tools to take home and experience immediate growth and benefits in your songwriting.
- Breakout sessions on lyric writing, crafting great melodies, home demo production, developing a platform as an artist, music production, and worship song writing
- Special SURPRISE drop-by guests from the Nashville area you won’t want to miss…
- And so much more!
Thousands have already benefited from our groups, ebooks, articles, mentoring boot camps, and powerful content.
CONFERENCE & REGISTRATION INFO
October 5–6, 2017
Conference starts on Thursday morning October 5th at 9 AM and concludes on Friday evening October 6th.
Complete Schedule Is Coming Soon!
Early Bird – Thru 8/18/17
Regular – $350 per person
NCS Member – $299 per person
Standard – 8/18/17 – 9/22/17
Regular – $375 per person
NCS Member – $324 per person
Final – After 9/22/177
Regular – $400 per person
NCS Member – $349 per person
For $30 you can purchase a luncheon ticket for Thursday & Friday. Luncheon tickets will NOT be available to purchase after the Standard price deadline.
These lunches are a great time to sit down and connect with fellow attendees, industry professionals, and published songwriters.
Child care is not available. Families are important to us, but because this is a training event, children and infants are not permitted in any of the sessions.
Registrations may be transferred to another person for the same conference at any time. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and submitted no later than 60 days prior to the conference. No cancellations or refunds will be processed after that date. When a registration is made for our conference, we begin to prepare a spot for each guest. A $50 processing fee (per person) will apply to all cancellations, this helps to offset the preparation that has already been done. Registrations may be transferred to next year’s conference no later than 10 days before a conference starts; transferred registrations are good for one year from the date of the original conference.